Monday, February 18, 2008

"Mine take it home?"

This is what my son says to me, with the cutest little face ever, regarding a large dog we saw at the store today. Every boy should have a puppy, right?
Here are 5 things that I thought of that would make getting a puppy a good idea:
#1. Puppies are really adorable
#2. Kyler really loves to play with animals, so a puppy would be perfect!
#3. I really want to name a pet Terminator
#4. I really want a dog... and a house with a yard for it to run in... and enough money to feed it and spoil it...
#5. It would be so great for Kyler to grow up with a dog that was "his"

Top 5 reasons why it is SO not the right time for a dog right now:
#1. There is NO way that I could potty train anything else at this point in my life...
#2. I already have enough snot and drool on most of my clothes (thank goodness for TIDE)
#3. Terminator is not that great of a name- but it would be funny!
#4. I totally don't have enough time to take care of a dog
#5. Kyler doesn't really NEED a dog until he can help me, right?

No comments: