Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Strongly Dislike Being Sick...


It must really suck to be kid and be sick. You feel like crap and all you want to do is cry. Oh wait, that sounds like me today. But see, as a kid, you have your mommy to hold you and make you food, and wipe your nose, and force the medicine down your throat- (I'm having a flashback of Melissa and I pinning Emma down in our arms, plugging her nose and sticking the dropper in her mouth...good times). Then you become the mommy and you get sick because, as we all know, kids are germ factories. Now, not only are you taking care a very sad little boy with pink-eye in both eyes, but your head is pounding, your ears are ringing, and your whole body aches. Not fun. I will be so happy when this pain goes away, and I am able to function somewhat normally again.

No comments: