Sunday, February 10, 2008

How did we get to this point in life? Sometimes I think that it really would be nice if God would just give us a sneek peek- just a little teaser. But then we would most definitely want more... I was taught that God has a plan for each and every one of His people- and I truly believe that- but seriously- sometimes a little insight would be so helpful. I suppose that is where faith comes into play. Faith, trust and hope. I always trusted that God had a plan for me and I always hoped it was a good one. Faith has always been in my heart, although that has been the toughest thing to hold on to over the years. I never thought that I would be a single mom- I never planned on having a son first (ha ha) and I never really knew that I could love anything as much as I love Kyler. I would willingly give my own life for him, but I can not imagine the heartbreak of giving him up to killers. The fact that God loves all of us enough that he sent His very own- and only- Son to be murdered, so that we might live is truly a mind-boggling thought. I wonder if Jesus ever "did the dishes" for His mom? Or if Mary ever truly understood the sacrifice that was to be made- until it was upon her?


1 comment:

dad2my4 said...

Heather, what a good boy and helpful young man Kyler is! Nice video. Thanks for sharing! And very nice journal entry, too.