Saturday, February 23, 2008

Holy Randomness...

Melissa "tagged" me to do this...
Here are 7 random things that most people don't know about me...
1. I've only been on one real "date"- with someone that I wasn't in a long relationship with. The guy was really nice- a perfect gentleman, but he had NO personality! He agreed with everything I said and had no opinion of his own... BORING!
2. I recently signed up for an online dating service...
3. I think that white chocolate is one of the nastiest foods! Unless it is a white peppermint mocha from... guess where?
4. I think I might die of cancer... I have weird moles... I think they are cancerous...
5. One of my dreams is still to raise Siberian tigers... but now that I actually have the sense to realize what that might entail, that is a dream that I may be able to pass up.
6. I think that I could totally be the Next Food Network Star... how awesome would that be?!
7. I have many fears- just a few: the deep ocean, icebergs, forest fires, crossing the Bay Bridge, crossing the Coronado Bay Bridge, San Francisco in general, spiders...

No comments: