Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i am a little obsessed with this song at the moment

thunder

today is a winding road that's taking me
to places that i didn't want to go
today in the blink of an eye
i'm holding on to something
and i do not know why i tried

i tried to read between the lines
i tried to look in your eyes
i want a simple explanation
for what i'm feeling inside
i gotta find a way out
maybe there's a way out

your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
do you know you're unlike any other
you'll always be my thunder
i said, your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
i don't wanna ever love another
you'll always be my thunder
so bring on the rain
and bring on the thunder

today is a winding road- tell me where to start
and tell me something i don't know
today, i'm on my own, i can't move a muscle
and i can't pick up the phone, i don't know

now i'm itching for the tall grass
and longing for the breeze
i need to step outside just to see if i can breathe
i gotta finda way out
maybe there's a way out

i'm walking on a tightrope
i'm wrapped up in vines
i think we'll make it out
but you gotta give me time
strike me down with lightning
let me feel you in my veins
i wanna let you know how much i feel your pain

No comments: