Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Memories in the making

Here are a few funny snippets from my recent life:

*One of my Kindergarten students gathering a bouquet of fallen, brightly colored leaves and handing them to me saying, "These are for you, Miss Heather Beautiful. They are for when you get married. And then I can come too."

*Kyler telling me this morning that he wants to fix cars and be a "fire guy," not a cop and he wants two kids- one named Kyler and one named Austyn.

*Kyler asking me, "You know what, Mom? I have a penis. And you don't have one- ha, ha!" As he sticks his tongue out at me and runs away.

*"All the dinosaurs live in the forest. I saw one by my house. Well, it was a rhinoceros. Actually, it was a rattlesnake." ~Quote from one of my students.

*My mom whispers to Kyler, "Guess what? I love you." Kyler leans over to her and whispers back, "Guess what? I love my mom."

*Kyler singing the ABC's almost perfectly-
"a-b-c-E-E-f-g-h-i-j-k-l-m-P-q-r-s-t-u-B-"doubeloo"-x-y-z."
*Kyler shakin' his honky-tonk badonk-a-donk to the Hokie Pokie. He told me, "Guess I learned, Mom? You do a pokie-pokie and you turn a butt around!"

3 comments:

dad2my4 said...

Cute, very cute.

Heaven said...

I love this Heather...hahaha. Your son is really hillarious.

nfling said...

What cute little stories, I started writing a blog just for that purpose. I think my fav was when your mom said I love you and he said I love my mommy, that is really cute