Friday, June 20, 2008

My crazy day...


Summer Program started 2 weeks ago, so now I am at work full-time. Kyler started swimming lessons and I am taking 2 summer classes online as well. This was my day today: Get up @ 5:45am. Get ready for our Zoo field trip. Drive Kyler to his sister's. Get to work. Get everything ready for Zoo trip. Get 31 kids ready for Zoo trip. Ride a school bus over an hour to Zoo trip. Walk around the Zoo for two hours in 105 degree heat. Get back on the bus for over an hour back to school. Pick up Kyler. Take Kyler to swim lessons. Swim lessons were cancelled. Take Kyler to pet store to buy Milkshake. Blah, blah, blah. I'm tired just writing all of that- and that only brings us to about 5:30 or so.

1 comment:

dad2my4 said...

Wow, what a day, Heather Ann. Hope you're getting some rest. Later,